The Library buildings will remain closed to patrons until further notice. Items should be returned at the bookdrops and will be quarantined for 5 days before returning to the collection.
• Curbside pickup via the Bookmobile at the Noel Wien Library parking lot
• Local Holds via Enterprise: FNSB Items only. Circulation will alert you when ready to pick up
• Summer Reading Program • This year’s theme is Dig Deeper, for kids and teens!
• Virtual Programming • Programs & upcoming dates.
• Book-a-Librarian: Need help with research? Professional librarians are available to assist you.
• Personalized Librarian Selection Service: We’ll browse the collection for you!
• Children’s Grab & Go Book Sets: Request a book bundle for your kids
• Temporary eLibrary Card: Good for 30 days, for Libby/Overdrive, RBDigital & Hoopla
• Tech Help via Zoom: Need help setting up your library apps? Zoom appointments available
• Help is available via webchat and phone, Monday-Friday: 10am-6pm •
Please scroll through our homepage to see a list of current services and contact numbers. Thank you!
Virtual Library Programs
The North Pole Library presents
A “Random Short” with Miss Margaret
Discover a wealth of resources for parents and caregivers on this short tour of the library’s website.
Join the North Pole Library for a “Random Short.” The North Pole version of a short informative video for children, teens or adults.
Posted by Fairbanks North Star Borough Public Libraries on Tuesday, September 1, 2020
Virtual Pre-School Storytime
Thanks for tuning into Virtual Storytime with Ms. Karleen! Like us on Facebook to keep up to date on library happenings and to watch live!
Mother Moose Storytime
Welcome to Mother Moose Storytime!Posted by Fairbanks North Star Borough Public Libraries on Friday, March 20, 2020
Adam's Amazing Activities!
Family Active Time!
Posted by Fairbanks North Star Borough Public Libraries on Friday, March 27, 2020
Virtual Library Services Scroll a for a list of ongoing services
Library app & Tech help appointments via Zoom
Click on the image above to request your eMaterials set-up appointment. Fill out a brief form and we will get in touch to schedule an appointment with you within 2 business days.
UPCOMING VIRTUAL PROGRAMMING SCHEDULE
with Ms. Lori
with Ms. Karleen
with Ms. Sarah
with Ms. Aly