Summer Reading Program Essay Contest For ages 6 through 18 • Starting May 20th
Young Adult Summer Reading Program 🚀 A Universe of Stories 💫 • Starting May 20th
HOW IT WORKS: Read – or listen to – books at you reading level. Choose one book each week for the review. Click on the button below to submit your review.
Each week, winners will be drawn from the entries received in the library. We will call all prize winners. If you win a prize, be sure to pick it up by the date you are given.
Information & Handouts Coming soon!
2019 Public Library Summer
JOIN US FOR THE FUN!
WHAT IS THE SUMMER READING PROGRAM?
A FREE fun reading promotion and incentive program at your public library!
WHO IS IT FOR?
FOR CHILDREN FROM 2 YEARS OLD
TO THOSE ENTERING 6TH GRADE IN THE FALL!
Teens in 7th to 12th grade are invited to join the Young Adult Summer Reading Program:
A Universe of Stories
WHEN DOES IT TAKE PLACE?
Sign Up: Begins on Monday, May 20th in the Berry Room
and on Tuesday, May 21st at North Pole Branch Library.
HOW DO WE PARTICIPATE?
- Sign up at your local public library any time between May 20th and July 20th, and receive a reading folder and calendar of events.
- Read (or listen to) books of your choice each week and earn a weekly incentive.
- Earn a free book by reading all weeks of the program.
WHAT PROGRAMS DO YOU OFFER?
- Weekly storytimes and other activities.
- For children up to 6th grade: Free weekly programs with entertaining guests. Programs include animals, outdoor activities, crafts, and more!
- Special ending celebration.
- Crafts, contests, and prize drawings.
Noel Wien Public Library • 907-459-1052
North Pole Branch Library • 907-488-6101
FNSB Bookmobile • 907-459-1031
Sponsored by the Fairbanks North Star Borough Public Library,
with generous support from local businesses.