Here’s what’s happening at North Pole Branch Library!
The Library buildings will remain closed to patrons until further notice. Items should be returned at the bookdrops and will be quarantined for 5 days before returning to the collection.
• Curbside pickup via the Bookmobile at the Noel Wien Library parking lot
• Local Holds via Enterprise: FNSB Items only. Circulation will alert you when ready to pick up
• Summer Reading Program • This year’s theme is Dig Deeper, for kids and teens!
• Virtual Programming • Programs & upcoming dates.
• Book-a-Librarian: Need help with research? Professional librarians are available to assist you.
• Personalized Librarian Selection Service: We’ll browse the collection for you!
• Children’s Grab & Go Book Sets: Request a book bundle for your kids
• Temporary eLibrary Card: Good for 30 days, for Libby/Overdrive, RBDigital & Hoopla
• Tech Help via Zoom: Need help setting up your library apps? Zoom appointments available
• Help is available via webchat and phone, Monday-Friday: 10am-6pm •
Please scroll through our homepage to see a list of current services and contact numbers. Thank you!
What's happening this month:
UPDATED 8/1/20: COVID-19 CLOSURE
The North Pole Branch Library continues to offer services via telephone Tues-Fri 10-6 and Saturday 11-5 by calling 488-6101. You can also use our online services at www.fnsblibrary.org.
NEW!!!!! Need to print, copy, or fax a document? Contact North Pole Branch @ 488-6101 for more information or to set up an appointment.
We are currently offering curbside pick-up at the North Pole Branch Library! North Pole patrons can pick up their holds locally or choose to pick them up at the NWL in the parking lot through the Bookmobile.
Need to get a library card? North Pole Branch Library is also offering Circulation appointments. Please call 488-6101 to set up an appointment.
Congratulations to all our Summer Reading Program participants who have completed reading 10 books, or completed 10 hours of reading.
You should have received an email on Friday, July 24th, with instructions for how to obtain your free book for completing the program.
Starting on Tuesday, August 4th, the North Pole Branch Library will start calling the North Pole Branch Library’s Summer Readers who have contacted the Berry Room about their free book pick up. Once we contact you, you can pick up your book curbside.
ABOUT NORTH POLE BRANCH
North Pole Branch Library
656 NPHS Boulevard
North Pole, AK 99705
Phone: (907) 488-6101
Fax: (907) 290-2448
11AM – 9PM
Wednesday – Friday
11AM – 6PM
11AM – 5PM
[Closed on Sundays & Mondays.]