Virtual Library Services The Library may be closed, but we're still here to help!
The Library buildings will remain closed to patrons until further notice. Items should be returned at the bookdrops and will be quarantined for 5 days before returning to the collection.
• Curbside pickup via the Bookmobile at the Noel Wien Library parking lot
• Local Holds via Enterprise: FNSB Items only. Circulation will alert you when ready to pick up
• Summer Reading Program • This year’s theme is Dig Deeper, for kids and teens!
• Virtual Programming • Programs & upcoming dates.
• Book-a-Librarian: Need help with research? Professional librarians are available to assist you.
• Personalized Librarian Selection Service: We’ll browse the collection for you!
• Children’s Grab & Go Book Sets: Request a book bundle for your kids
• Temporary eLibrary Card: Good for 30 days, for Libby/Overdrive, RBDigital & Hoopla
• Tech Help via Zoom: Need help setting up your library apps? Zoom appointments available
• Help is available via webchat and phone, Monday-Friday: 10am-6pm •
Please scroll through our homepage to see a list of current services and contact numbers. Thank you!
Lifelong learning resources
- Ancestry Library Edition
- Learning Express Library
- Entire List of Databases
Ancestry Library Edition is a vast network of genealogical and historical records. Types of information include sources like censuses, vital records, immigration records, family histories, military records, court and legal documents, directories, photos, maps, and more. Remote access has been granted until June 30, 2020.
Visit: Ancestry Library Edition to access this resource
LibGuides are subject guides that pull together all types of information about a particular subject developed by librarians.
Click the button above to view our LibGuide collection
Ask a Librarian
Do you have research questions? Need help navigating databases? As us anything by clicking the link below. For more immediate questions, please call the Reference Desk directly at 907-459-1047.