Download or stream audiobooks, ebooks, TV shows, music, eMagazines and more to your device right now. All you need is your Fairbanks North Star Borough Public Library card and PIN to get started. If you need personal one-on-one help connecting your device to our services, click here to Book-a-Librarian and one of our staff members will be happy to assist you.
eMaterials News & Updates
Say hello to LYNDA!
We are pleased to announce that all FNSB Library Card holders now have FREE access to LYNDA.com!
What is LYNDA.com? It is an online learning platform featuring thousands of video tutorials by industry experts in software, creative and business skills. With your Fairbanks North Star Borough Public Libraries Card you can enjoy remote access from home, with an internet connection.
Don’t have a library card yet? Come into any of our locations and get yours! For more information about signing up and using your library card, please visit https://fnsblibrary.org/services/your-library-card.
To access this resource, check out our Database list and search for LYNDA.com. You can also bookmark this link on your device: http://www.lynda.com/portal/sip?org=fnsblibrary.org.
You will land on a page asking for your FNSB library card number and pin. Please use the barcode number on the back of your library card, with no spaces, and your library card’s secret pin number. Don’t remember your PIN? Please call the Circulation Desk for assistance, 907-459-1020.
Once you enter your library card barcode number and PIN you will see options to search as well as suggested curriculum for the skills you wish to learn.
Check out this introductory video:
If you need any assistance with this or any of our resources, please call the Reference Desk at 907-459-1020. Happy learning!
OneClickDigital and Zinio are merging to become RBdigital
OneClickDigital and Zinio for Libraries have recently merged, becoming the new RBdigital. To download this app, as well as our other eMaterials,see the menu on the side for more information and tutorials.
Once the update is complete sometime June 27th, the new RBdigital service will now hold both our OneClickDigital eBook and eAudiobook collections as well as the Zinio for Libraries magazine collection in one convenient location.
If you currently use the OneClickDigital app:
- you will receive an update notification on your device.
- you will notice the app icon change to RBdigital.
- you will retain all history and bookmarks in the new app.
If you use the OneClickDigital desktop apps for eBooks and eAudiobooks:
- the new RBdigital audiobook Media Manager will also launch on June 27th and will need to be manually updated.
If you currently use the Zinio for Libraries app:
- you will receive an in-app notification that the app is changing and you will be encouraged to download the new RBdigital app from their app store
- you can continue to use the Zinio for Libraries app for a short time
- you will retain all history in the new app but will need to re-download magazines
If you use both apps:
- you only need to install the new RBdigital app once for access to our eMagazines, eBooks and eAudiobooks.
To begin using the new app:
- Current Users: Use current login information for OneClickDigital OR Zinio for Libraries.
- New Users: Before opening app, create a new account at RBdigital eAudiobook/eBook website OR RBdigital magazines (these links will be updated in our eMaterials page once this link goes live).
As always, if you have any questions, feel free to call us at the Reference Desk at (907) 459-1020.