Fairbanks North Star Borough maintains a staff of professional librarians ready to assist you with research and/or technology questions.
Whatever your library-related needs are, call the Reference Desk at Noel Wien (459-1047), the Help Desk at North Pole Branch (488-6101), or fill out the form below and a librarian will reach out to you within 3 business days.
Please note: if you want to have a librarian “shop” the collection for you, please click here for that form. If you have a specific item to request, please click here for that form. If you’d like to suggest the library purchase an item not currently owned, please click here for that form. All other inquiries, please complete the form below.
The Library buildings will remain closed to patrons until further notice. Items should be returned at the bookdrops and will be quarantined for 5 days before returning to the collection.
• Curbside pickup via the Bookmobile at the Noel Wien Library parking lot
• Local Holds via Enterprise: FNSB Items only. Circulation will alert you when ready to pick up
• Summer Reading Program • This year’s theme is Dig Deeper, for kids and teens!
• Virtual Programming • Programs & upcoming dates.
• Book-a-Librarian: Need help with research? Professional librarians are available to assist you.
• Personalized Librarian Selection Service: We’ll browse the collection for you!
• Children’s Grab & Go Book Sets: Request a book bundle for your kids
• Temporary eLibrary Card: Good for 30 days, for Libby/Overdrive, RBDigital & Hoopla
• Tech Help via Zoom: Need help setting up your library apps? Zoom appointments available
• Help is available via webchat and phone, Monday-Friday: 10am-6pm •
Please scroll through our homepage to see a list of current services and contact numbers. Thank you!