Fairbanks North Star Borough maintains a staff of professional librarians ready to assist you with reference and/or location of materials.
Whatever your library-related needs are, call the Reference Desk at Noel Wien (459-1047), the Help Desk at North Pole Branch (488-6101), or fill out the form below and a librarian will reach out to you within 3 business days.
The Library buildings will remain closed to patrons until further notice. Items should be returned at the bookdrops and will be quarantined for 5 days before returning to the collection.
• Curbside pickup via the Bookmobile at the Noel Wien Library parking lot
• Local Holds via Enterprise: FNSB Items only. Circulation will alert you when ready to pick up
• Summer Reading Program • This year’s theme is Dig Deeper, for kids and teens!
• Virtual Programming • Programs & upcoming dates.
• Book-a-Librarian: Need help with research? Professional librarians are available to assist you.
• Personalized Librarian Selection Service: We’ll browse the collection for you!
• Children’s Grab & Go Book Sets: Request a book bundle for your kids
• Temporary eLibrary Card: Good for 30 days, for Libby/Overdrive, RBDigital & Hoopla
• Tech Help via Zoom: Need help setting up your library apps? Zoom appointments available
• Help is available via webchat and phone, Monday-Friday: 10am-6pm •
Please scroll through our homepage to see a list of current services and contact numbers. Thank you!