The Library buildings will remain closed to patrons until further notice. Items should be returned at the bookdrops and will be quarantined for 5 days before returning to the collection.
• Curbside pickup via the Bookmobile at the Noel Wien Library parking lot
• Local Holds via Enterprise: FNSB Items only. Circulation will alert you when ready to pick up
• Summer Reading Program • This year’s theme is Dig Deeper, for kids and teens!
• Virtual Programming • Programs & upcoming dates.
• Book-a-Librarian: Need help with research? Professional librarians are available to assist you.
• Personalized Librarian Selection Service: We’ll browse the collection for you!
• Children’s Grab & Go Book Sets: Request a book bundle for your kids
• Temporary eLibrary Card: Good for 30 days, for Libby/Overdrive, RBDigital & Hoopla
• Tech Help via Zoom: Need help setting up your library apps? Zoom appointments available
• Help is available via webchat and phone, Monday-Friday: 10am-6pm •
Please scroll through our homepage to see a list of current services and contact numbers. Thank you!
FNSB Staff Contacts
Email Melissa Harter
Contact for any concerns regarding library operations.
Renee Van Nort
Email Renee Van Nort
Contact for administrative questions about the library furnishings, facility, and grounds.
Administrative Assistant II
Contact for auditorium & conference room reservations, to schedule an appointment with the Director, and general information.
Community Services Manager
Contact for administrative information about Reference, Youth Services, and the North Pole Branch Library.
Circulation & Bookmobile Services Manager
Email Wendy Zimmerman
Contact for administrative questions about Circulation and the Bookmobile.
Collection Services Manager
Email Laura Salisbury
Contact for information about the Adopt-an-Author program, library material donations, interlibrary loan, and the library collection.
Adult & Web Services Librarian
Email Julia Troike
Contact for reference help finding information, volunteer opportunities, reader’s advisory, website issues & concerns, Book-a-Librarian, and adult programs at the Noel Wien Library.
Young Adult Librarian
Contact regarding services for teens.
North Pole Branch Librarian
Email Sherry Vogel
Contact for information about the North Pole Branch Library services and operations.
Email Stephanie Stucky
Contact for information about your library card account and using the display cases at Noel Wien Library.
Youth Services Librarian
Email Susan Jones
Contact for information about programs and services for children.
Contact for information about library cards, about items you have reserved, about overdue or damaged items, and to renew a checked out item.
Contact for reference help finding information, to schedule a group study room, to reserve library items, to request Inter-Library Loans (ILL), reader’s advisory help, the use of library computers, and digital downloads.
Berry Room Desk
Contact for information about programs for children, to schedule group visits, and information about materials for children.
North Pole Branch Library
656 NPHS Blvd.
North Pole, Alaska 99705
Contact for storytime registration, to get help finding information, and questions about your library card.
Contact for questions about visits to outlying areas, or if you need homebound service.