Noel Wien Library is closed for renovation and expansion!
North Pole Branch Library has three study rooms available for our patrons to reserve on a first-come, first-served basis. Each room contains TV, DVD and VHS player, HDMI outlets and a dry erase board.
- Rooms may be reserved with a library card or government-issued photo ID.
- Rooms may be reserved for up to two hours per patron per day.
- If the patron does not check in within 15 minutes of the start of the reservation, the reservation will be canceled.
- The posted capacity for each room may not be exceeded.
- Lights in each room must remain on during use.
- Covered drinks are okay, but food is not allowed.
- Conversational level noise only - it should not be audible outside the room.
- Furniture may not be added or removed from the rooms, and the rooms must be left organized as they were found.
- Rooms may not be left unattended. The person who provided the library card or ID is responsible for the room, and must occupy the room for the duration of use.
Visit the Help Desk to check in and out of the room.
For more information on our rooms or to make a reservation, please call the Help Desk at 907-488-6101.
Study Room 1: Occupancy 6
Study Room 2: Occupancy 6
Study Room 3: Occupancy 4